Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-12 Origin:Site
Comparison of industrial aluminum profiles with the advantages of traditional materials?
Aluminum profile, is the aluminum rod through hot melt, extrusion, so as to obtain different cross-sectional shapes of aluminum material. So what are the advantages of aluminum profiles compared with traditional mechanical manufacturing materials?Compared with conventional mechanical manufacturing materials, such as carbon steel and stainless steel, aluminum profiles are used with the following advantages:
1. The production process is simple: only design, cut/drill, combination can be completed, while traditional materials usually have to be designed, cut/drilling, welding, sand spray / surface treatment, surface spraying, surface anodization and other complex processes.
2. Materials can be reused: because the use of industrial aluminum profile parts in the entire production process without thermal welding, so the parts can be easily removed, all materials and accessories can be reused, and traditional materials due to cutting deformation and high dismantling costs and other reasons rarely reused.
3. Saving work: Because the production process is simple, you can save a lot of work costs, especially when you work back due to production errors, which can save several times as much work as using traditional materials.
4. High precision of production: because the production process did not experience thermal welding, materials without deformation, so the assembly accuracy is high, and the use of hot welding of traditional materials are inevitably deformed, thus affecting the final assembly accuracy.
5. Gorgeous appearance: the use of industrial aluminum profile equipment appearance more modern, its unique anode oxide coating than the existing various coating methods more solid and stable.